This is a sponsored post by Dream Pages.
In 2017, it’s a widely accepted fact that SEO and content go hand-in-hand. Think of SEO and content like Batman and Robin, without one the other simply won’t be able to perform effectively.
If you’re a business owner or marketing manager who is struggling to find your feet with content, then we have good for news.
It brings us great pleasure to introduce Dream Pages’ Content Strategy Workshop held in Karstens Sydney, Sydney.
The workshop will be conducted by Jonathan Crossfield who has worked with brands that include: Netregistry, Ninefold/Macquarie Telecom, Macquarie Bank, Reddo Media, Amway, Telstra Smarter Business/Bauer Media Group, Robert Half and American Express.
The event will take place in a conference venue and run all day from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Define strategic content goals and create buyer personas
- Explore the customer journey and develop content for every step of that journey
- Streamline the process of planning, creation, publishing and governance of digital content
- Create your content marketing Mission Statement
- Work with editorial calendars to deliver consistently relevant and compelling content
- Achieve stakeholder and management support for the ongoing strategy
- Establish clear and measurable KPIs tied to business outcomes
For more information and pricing about Dream Pages’ content strategy workshop visit them here.